News

Calendar events

Exchange rate

EUR
CHF
USD

Belgrade Info Guide android aplication

Current edition Belgrade Info Guide android aplication

Last five editions of Belgrade Info Guide android aplication, Complete archive

Belgrade Guide

Highlights

The Fortress - Lower City

The lower city spreads along the riverbanks, and in medieval period it was the centre of the town. Despot Stefan Lazarevic during refortification of the town built the ramparts around the Lower city.

Carlo VI Gate

The gate was built in 1736 and dedicated to emperor Carlo VI. On it western side is the oldest preserved coat of arms in Belgrade – the Tribalia coat of arms.

Neboj[a's tower

This cannon tower was built in 1460 at the riverbank in order to protect the entrance of the port. During Turkish rule of Belgrade, the tower was used as a dungeon.

Turkish bath (Amam)

The old Turkish bath – amam, was built at the end of 18th century. Today it is the planetarium of the Astronomic society "Ruđer Boškovic".

read more...
©2011 BG Info box. All rights reserved
Ankara escort İzmit escort Gaziantep escort Kuşadası escort İstanbul escort ankara escort Escort bayan Ankara Rus Escort Antalya escort Ankara escort İzmir escort İstanbul escort